Our whole world!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update on us...

Hello everyone!
So the egg retrieval will be this Saturday at 8 am. They will take my eggs and Aarons stuff and have them "mix and mingle" (that's what I like to call it) for 3 to 5 days. Then we will go back to the doctor and they will put the 2 best fertilized eggs back in me. We will have to wait 2 weeks to find out if the eggs took or not. Please say tons of prayers and keep your fingers crossed!
We are both super excited but a little bit nervous too, and we hope and pray that our dreams of becoming a family are about to come true.
Thank you to everyone for all of your love and support through this wild ride!

I have one more favor to ask... please say a prayer for my principal and her family as well. She is currently battling cancer which we thought was out of her system until 3 days ago. She is truly an amazing person who I admire greatly. Thank you!