Our whole world!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Transfer



Today we went in to the IVF lab and got our 2 embryos put in me. Dr. Dunn said everything was looking great and said that he felt very confident with everything. The transfer was quick, easy, and painless. I think I was so excited that I couldn't even think to be scared. I had to show the fabulous picture of Aaron and I about to go in. He got many compliments on how he wore the hair cover. We are so excited and can't wait until August 1st when we go in and find out if we are pregnant or not. As of now were just hanging at home and taking it easy and eating some DELICIOUS sandwiches that Liz and Caleb made for us. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. We are so lucky to have such a great circle of people surrounding us. Fingers crossed!