Our whole world!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fredericksburg trip!

This weekend we went on our first family trip to Fredericksburg. We were hesitant to go since the girls had been so sick lately, but we are so happy we decided to go. The drive there was awful because Miss Priss (aka Austyn) wanted to get out of her car seat and move around. Addy wasn't as bad but the 5 hour trip turned into 7! Traveling with twin 9 month olds isn't easy! While there we drove around and looked at houses and Christmas lights, shopped, and ate at some fun places. Aaron and I decided that once the girls go to college that we want to retire on some land in Fredericksburg. It's gorgeous and the people are so nice. We were a hit when we were walking around with the girls. I can't tell you how many people stopped us and several took their picture like they were famous or something. I swear... Some people are so strange! I guess I should suck it up and take the compliments. We stayed at a cute bed and breakfast downtown and it was like home away from home! We plan to go back next year and start making this an annual family trip. The drive home was better than the drive there, so that was a relief! We came home and CC and gramps came over with dinner and helped us decorate for Christmas! Now it's time for the fun to begin with all the holiday festivities and my graduation! Woo hoo!
Hope you enjoy the pictures!

On the way!  Daddy put in ear phones while Mommy sat on the floor in the back to make the girls happy!
The pool at our bed and breakfast! So pretty!

Our little cabin!

Our room/cabin porch.


Daddy and the girls.  Starting our shopping adventure!


The girls just hanging out and shopping!

Austyn watching everyone around her.
A cool tree in one of the stores... they stacked tree branches on top of each other!

Addy at lunch

Austyn at lunch.

Addisyn being sweet (as always)
My girls

So cute!

My little family...

Merry Christmas from the Nance's!

Sweet girl
 T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!
Me and the girls in the sleigh
and again...

 I love my girls! I am so excited for Christmas this year!

Daddy sleeping on the way home... I was supposed to be typing my papers... hmm

 Addy bear

 Sweet girl!

 Austyn

 Miss Priss

Double trouble!