Our whole world!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Busy weekend... Mommies graduation!

This weekend was a fun, exciting, and busy weekend for us. We had Nance family Christmas, our friends Christmas party, my graduation and then my graduation dinner. I am so excited that I have finally completed my masters degree and now I'm ready for the next challenge... I am considering going for my doctorate now! But I think I will wait until the girls get in school and after I get my administrator job! Thank you to everyone's support and encouragement! Here are Some pictures from the weekend.



 
The youngest Nance members... Savannah, Addisyn, and Austyn
(Savannah is a month younger than the girls)

So sute!

Addy being sweet!

Callie, Scarlett, Savannah, Addisyn, and Austyn (such beautiful girls!)

My fabulous sister in law that came in town to visit!
We miss her tons!

Some of my intern peeps!

Our intern class


and again... We are so excited graduation has finally come!

My view from my seat...

My intern Misty and I... I am so proud of her.  Poor thing had to deal with so much (me!) ha ha


My wonderful family!
One more...


My amazing husband!  Thank you for all of your support.  I love you!