Our whole world!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011


Our only mommy/daddy photo we have with me Prego!



One more...


2 of the most important men in my life... I should have had my dad in here...



My baby brother. So hard to believe he's 18 and in college!



And again... This is the last picture we may have together before the girls come. He won't be back next semester until the girls are here. :(



We took a picture like this 7 years ago and my mom still has it up in the living room, so we decided to take another one. Maggie is about to be 8 on New Years Eve.


We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their friends and family. It is so hard to believe that next Christmas Aaron and I will have 2 8 or 9 month olds tagging along with us. : )

Amazing how time flies!


Love to all!

Posted by Picasa