Our whole world!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby Shower #1 from the girls!

My 4 best friends (Liz, Amy, Danielle, and Lauren) threw me and the girls our first baby shower last Sunday (January 8). Liz was very generous and hosted the shower at her house, even after we hosted our other best friend Amy's shower on Saturday (the day before). It was a very busy weekend and I was very tired at the end of Sunday, but it was wonderful to have both showers in one weekend and get them both knocked out early. The shower was absolutely amazing and perfect and I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends in our lives and everyone is so excited for the girls to arrive. Below are just some of the pictures from the shower. Thank you so much to everyone that hosted and came. It meant the world to me to be surrounded by so many friends and family on such a beautiful day.


Saturday night before my shower. Liz was teaching me how to make ham and cheese sliders. YUM!



My beautiful cake (made by the fabulous Julie Moncrief of course)!


The adorable diaper cake Danielle made.



Me and my cake!



Shot of cake and buffet.



Top of cake!



My old team (Ross peeps) even came! It was so great to see them!



Some of our wonderful friends. (Jessica, Kami, Chanel, and Jackie)



Me and some of my girls. Best friends since middle school and high school.
(Liz, Crystal, Me, Sandra, and Ashley)



One of the precious diaper cakes that Karley made.



Gift pile... WOW! We have some fabulous people in our lives!



Maegan, Lauren, Crystal, and Ashley


Hanging out talking...



Grandma CC, Mimi, and Granny Grub (the girls great grandmother)



About to tackle gifts...



Group shot...



Grandpa and Marie!! I love these 2!



Opening gifts. Bloomers for the girls (Aaron's favorite things for the girls).



other shot of the girls (Lauren, Ashley, Maegan, Sandra, and Amy)



Me and Jessica (my fabulous co-worker that i couldn't make through each day of work without!)


There were so many more pictures, but I had to narrow some down. Thank you again to everyone that hosted and came!

Lots of Love!
Posted by Picasa