Our whole world!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Updates...


My little man, Graham Michael (aka our nephew/ my best friend Liz's son) went to see Santa for the first time. He wasn't so happy meeting him.



Another picture of room. Still adding a bit at a time.



Big girl bows that I made... May be a while before they can wear these. I have found my new hobby!


This is going on their bedding. I can't wait until it's all put together.


Burp cloths that my mom sewed ribbon on and then we got monogrammed at my mom's friends. I LOVE them!


December seems to be flying by. We are slowly putting bits and pieces of the room together and trying to not spend a fortune. We went to the mall and Hobby Lobby the other day and realized that we are already buying these two girls so much and they haven't even gotten here yet. We are in so much trouble...

Hopefully we will see everyone soon! With Christmas and my showers coming up, I know it's going to be busy!

Love to all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Posted by Picasa