Our whole world!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just a normal day...

Daddy like to take us shopping, give us cake batter and teach us about crawfish! We are becoming such beautiful big girls...

Daddy bought us new hats and sandals...


I love my hat so much, I don't want to take it off!


Daddy let us lick the cake batter off the mixers...


Addy loved it!


Almost too much!


Such a big girl!


Austyn was in love with the sugar!


She was acting crazy with the mixer...


Sweet girl


I love this smile!


My goof ball!


Final product... In hair, arm pits, and nose...


Swinging and discovering what a crawfish is!


They look alike... sort of...


Addisyn Claire eating her big girl food!


Austyn eating... but more interested in the TV!


Starting to stand on her own!


Talking up a storm!


Play time with Mason!


Playing with Mrs. Micha!


Play time!


So happy!


I pulled up next to the girls and Daddy when they were on their walk... This was the girls reactions. 
I love coming home to these 2!


Good morning!


Mommy and Addy


Scooter time!


Watch your feet!


Me and my girls in the morning...


Hello!  Have a good day!