Our whole world!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

11 months!!!!

Only one more month and these 2 cuties will be 1! I cannot believe it... So these pictures are not the best because of the bow I used this month.  It looked cute at first, but after looking at the pictures, Addy looks like Aunt Jemima and Austyn looks like a baldy.  Oh well! I say it every month how the girls are so fun, but it amazes us at how fast they are growing and chnaging. Austyn is starting to stand on her own and even took a step towards me the other day.  Addy is just the little social lady lately and is always talking.  Addy and her daddy are attached at the hip and she sees him and lights up.  Last week Aaron had to be in chage of the girls all week because CC and Grumps were on a cruise.  He said he loved it and that the girls were so fun... He even said he wouldn't mind having them all the time.  I set him back to reality quickly. LOL!
Addy still screams and makes this awful sound when she is mad or frustrated with something and its kind of irritating but also funny as well.  Austyn is biting!  Yes... I said biting.  She knows that she has teeth and she knows how to use them. She is definitely a mini me. I remember my parents telling me stories about my biting days when I was younger and I was hoping the girls wouldn't bite.  We are looking forward to their birthday next month and seeing everyone!  Here is a little more info on the girls...
At 11 months old we are...
-eating finger foods (baby weenies, carrots, yams, peas, crackers, cheerios, goldfish, bananas, pears, peaches, graham crackers, etc.).  We even like to share some of it with the dogs!
-still eat some baby food occasionally.
-love our juice and water in our sippy cups.
-wear size 3 diapers still.
-wearing size 12 months clothes, with an occasional squueze into a 9 month outfit here and there.
-starting to wear shoes more.  We really like the sandals daddy got us.
-Addy is pulling up and walking when holding on to something.
-Austyn is walking holding on to things, starting to stand on her own, and even took a step towards mommy the other day.
-don't like their sitting walkers very much anymore...
- love to go on walks and play.
- love their dogs... and the dogs love them and are so great with them laying all over them and pulling on them (especially Darla and Maggie, Decker not so much).
-constantly bruised now and have all sorts of bumps due to them getting into everything and beginning to stand and walk.
-crawling like mad women... They are super fast and give mommy and daddy a good work out.
-Staying with CC Monday through Thursday still and have Daddy day every Friday.
-saying Dada and dog (really it sounds like Dah) but they say it at the right time. 
-LOVE baths together everyday and love to splash each other.

That's all I can think of for now...
See ya soon!
Happy 11 months girls!

Addy and Austyn


Addy not wanting to participate...


We are precious!


Cheese!

I'm 11 months!


Addisyn Claire


Aunt Jemima... (LOL)


My girl!


Yay! She took off that big thing!


Pretty girl!


Austyn Gail


Not in the mood...


What is on my head?


Goof ball!


Happy 11 months!


Pretty girl!

Love this girl!


Happy baby!


:)


Such a big girl!

Sister love!


We're funny!


Are we done yet?

I want this sticker off!


Morning play time for Addy!