Our whole world!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Family shower

My mom, mother in law, and sister in law threw me a shower this past weekend. My aunts and our family friends all came to celebrate with us. Below are a few pictures from the shower.

My cake! (from the amazing Julie Moncrief)


My mom had M&Ms with the girls names on them.



Opening gifts...



BOWS!!!!
Liz helping me with opening presents... thank goodness! I don't know if I would have made it through presents without her and my mother in law helping me.



Mom (Grandma CC), Mother in law (Mimi), Me, and my Sister in law Katie



Same people as above but we added Granny Grub (the girls great grandma).

Thank you to everyone that came and for all the gifts. We are so fortunate to have such amazing friends and family.
Hopefully the next blog post will be the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT of Addisyn's and Austyn's arrival!
Posted by Picasa