Our whole world!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Aaron turned 30!

Aaron turned the big 3-0! We had a great time with family and friends. We went to dinner and then the famous "Hop"!
We were sad to be missing some friends but hopefully we can celebrate again with them at the beach house next weekend! 
Here's some pictures from Aaron's birthday weekend. I will add some more of the girls soon. Work is wrapping up but very busy right now...

Sick baby...

Addy doesn't want to share!

Morning cuddles...

Into everything! Even Mommy's swimsuit drawer!

Ha ha

Aaron and Richie

Table view!

Mariachi band??? Singers....

We have spent many birthdays together!

Birthday man and his plate! Lol

Such a fun time!

What dorks!

Emily and I... 

Our "Hop" clan!

My sick girl...

Nap time makes things better...

Feeling better and trying to play with the old walker...

Fighting over there "car"... I can't imagine how they will act at 16 with a real car!

Pretty Addy!

Big yawn!

Just hanging out!


mommy and her girls!

Austyn has discovered how to open the water bottle with her teeth... Geez!

My girl!

My girl #2...