Our whole world!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

We are too cute and funny!

The girls decided to feed themselves mashed potatoes by hand and then pass out in their chairs. The potatoes got stuck on their face and they were not very happy about that! Then there is a few pictures of us cuddling and the girls bathing (their favorite time of day)!

I love bananas!


First time to try corn... Yum!


We were eatign mashed potatoes with our hands and I am getting a little sleepy!


me too...


and were out... Darla is tryign to sneak our food when we aren't noticing...


Back up and stuffing my face!


Getting ready for bed time!


Morning time snuggles for mommy and Austyn!


I like to play with the bottle lids!


Morning snuggles for mommy and the girls!


Playing in the koozie cabinet!


Addisyn diving into the tupperware cabinet.


BATH TIME! (our fave!)


We love taking bubble baths!