Our whole world!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

8 months old

I can't believe it but Austyn and Addisyn turned 8 months old today! Seriously where does the time go? The girls get more fun every month and now we are slowly starting to get teeth and talking. They say da da occasionally but I don't know if they have made the connection of what it means.
 
At 8 months old the girls are...
-wearing size 3 diapers
-wearing 6-9 month clothes and 9 months clothes
-still hitting the bottle (LOL) they take about 3-4 a day
-eating 3 meals a day with some snacks in between occasionally
(We wat oatmeal and yogurt at breakfast and sometimes a fruit with it.  We eat a fruit and vegetable/dinner at lunch and dinner.  Sometimes we will put away more. YUM!)
-we are both getting our first tooth (front bottom row)
-we love to talk (we are saying Da da, but not making the connection of when to use it correctly)
-love moving around in our walkers
-Austyn is crawling (Oh do we have a mess on our hands!)
-Addisyn is scooting, but not crawling on all 4s yet.
-Addisyn is starting to get a temper and has started a new mean face and scream. (Hilarious!)
-Love mommy, daddy, and CC. But overall they're pretty people friendly.
-Sleep through the night (8-6:30) Hey, we will take it!
-Take about 2 naps a day (1 30 minute nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon)
-On Halloween we went to the dr and Addisyn weighed 16.5 lbs and Austyn was 17.10 lbs.  Hopefully they will gain more weight, but the dr is not concerned and thinks they're doing great.
 
 
If I can think of anything else to add I will come back and add more.
 


Happy 8 months girls!
 
Such sweet sisters...
 
Addy being sweet.
 
I love my girls!
Austyn Gail and Addisyn Claire
 
Austyn hamming it up!
 
:)
 
Addisyn is starting to get sick of pictures...
 
Sweet hearts!
 
Umm I think they're both over it now...
 
My 2 girls...
 
"Mom, enough please!"
Happy 8 months Austyn!
 
 

My big girl!
 
So gorgeous!
 


My goofball...
 




Happy 8 months Addisyn!
 
Look at my big girl...
 


So serious...
 
Daddy trying to get her to smile somehow...
 
 
My beautiful baby!