Our whole world!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Bahamas trip

Aaron and I went to the Bahamas for 5 days with our wonderful friends, Josh and Chanel.  This was our first big trip since our honeymoon 6 years ago.  We actually celebrated our 6 year Anniverary while we were in Bahamas.  This trip was my birthday and anniverary present from my wonderful husband.  I don't know how I got so lucky to find such an amazing man!  We had a lot of fun but missed our baby girls like crazy! Of course I cried getting in the car, on take off, and then a few more times while we were there.  Mom (mainly of course), Dad and Josh took care of Austyn and Addy and they said that the girls did fabulous! YAY!
It is very interesting to see how different life is down in the Bahamas... let me tell you, they are on their own schedule! LOL! 
Thank you to my fabulous husband for a fun and amazing trip and wonderful Anniversary!  Thank you Josh and Chan for going with us!  Hopefully there are many more vacays to come in the future!

Here are a few pictures from the trip... and before!

Getting ready to pack... THEY FIT! I think they need to come with us!

"Where are you going without me mommy?"

"Ummm... say what! You're leaving us?"

Heading to Atlantis!

Josh and Chanel

YAY! We arrived!

There was always someone getting down or playing music.  So fun!

1 of the boats we saw... It was absolutely crazy the yachts we saw parked at the hotel.

Music people again...

Hanging at the beach!

Fun times!
 

One of our dinner nights...

Love these 2!

Hanging out at Senor Frogs!

Hammerhead shark in one of the hotel lagoons.

Happy 6 year Anniversarry!

The gorgeous view from our room!


Seeing all the marine life was so neat!

The Atlantis
Posted by Picasa