Our whole world!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

They love each other so much!

The girls are getting so fun and they are loving each other more every day. They love watching each other and when they are next to each other they LOVE to hold hands! My heart melts every time!
Holding hands!

Better shot of the hands : )

Hanging at CC's and Gramps house...


YAY!!! The lot says SOLD!
We are building a new house in Friendswood and we are super excited.  It should be ready in December... but until then we are moving in with CC and Gramps.  Should be interesting!
Gramps and I hope we all still love each other after this excursion... LOL!



On another note... Today may have been one of the hardest days I have had to experience in a long time... actually ever!  I realized how fast life can change and how precious the gift of motherhhod truly is. 
My good friend  and her amazing family lost a beautiful child this past week.  Last night was the viewing and today was the funeral.  It was a beautiful service and the family was so strong, especially the babies amazing mother who I adore and admire so much.  The babies mother helped me get through our IVF journey and made that journey so much easier by answering questions all the time and always offering friendly advice.  After seeing her and her family today being so strong in such a difficult time was truly inspiring.  They are so close and I really admire all of them.  My heart breaks for them and I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through right now.  Although I don't want to put their names, just because I don't know if they would want me to do that, please keep this amazing family and especially the babies mother in your thoughts and prayers.