Our whole world!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bittersweet...

Josh is in college!
This past weekend, my parents, Aaron, and myself moved Josh into his dorm (mini apartment) at University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. My parents, Josh, and Aaron left Thursday morning and I flew up Friday after Meet the Teacher at school. Although it was a little busy and hectic, it was still a great weekend. Of course, I boo hooed when I said good-bye to my baby brother, then of course mom cried. We made it home though with dry eyes and so far Josh says that he is loving it there. He has some nice boys as roommates and 2 of the 3 are from Texas. One even went to Clear Springs HS which is down the street from Aaron and I.
I am SO proud of Josh for taking such a big leap and going so far. I know he is going to do great. I took a few pictures to share with everyone.


Josh's room


So crazy to believe he is in college!


The family


And my favorite picture of all.
I love you bubba!

Posted by Picasa